68 CIRCULAR ROAD #02-01, SINGAPORE (049422)
Jack Tran as Chief Executive Office
Dear valued customer,
We are excited to announce the upcoming release of version 1.1.9 of SUZUWALK, which will be launched on May 18, 2023. This new version will come with several adjustments and new features that we hope will enhance your experience with SUZUWALK.
Boost rewards up to 16% by walking during the Early Riser event!
The Early Riser event (or Happy Hour ) is a 30-day long, 1-hour event that takes place at a different hour each month. By participating in this event, users are motivated to engage in early morning exercise for a healthier lifestyle and gain up to 16% reward (SZT).
For more details and instruction about this huge event, please check out our FAQ here: Happy hour
Furthermore, we have made some additional adjustments:
- Change UI of Uploading and Creating Avatars: The user interface for uploading and creating avatars has been redesigned for a more user-friendly experience.
- Scan QR Code to Add Friends: A new feature allows users to add friends easily by scanning QR codes. For instructions, please help check our FAQ: Add friend by QR code
- Add Traditional Chinese Language (TCN): The TCN language is added to the app to make it more accessible to a wider range of users.
- Add Rate Limit and ReCAPCHA when Registering an Account: We have implemented additional security measures to protect user accounts by adding a rate limit and ReCAPCHA during the registration process.
- Minus SOTd when Customers Sell Dogs: We have adjusted the system to deduct SOTd when customers sell their dogs.
Moreover, together with SUZUWALK version 1.1.9, we are thrilled to officially introduce SUZUVERSE DAO. With this groundbreaking feature, xSGT owners can help steer all matters related to the operation of DAO including the direction of the platform and asset management by voting on proposals and initiatives. To participate, you will need to stake SGT to get xSGT. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to shape the future of SUZUVERSE! Visit our instruction here: DAO
Please note that the server will be temporarily down from 15:30 - 18:30 JST on May 18, 2023, due to the release of version 1.1.9. During this time, SUZUWALK app, SUZUVERSE Marketplace, and SUZUVERSE Wallet will not function properly.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
Thank you for your continued support of SUZUVERSE/SUZUWALK.
For inquiries, please contact
SUZUVERSE Customer Support Department